The Value of Preventative Air Conditioning Maintenance in NJ
Our team professionals at RupCoe can come out and inspect your unit to make sure it is functioning as intended. Our preventative maintenance inspectors will be quick to pinpoint any potential issues and advise you in areas of repairs and replacements. We:
- Inspect your HVAC unit for leaks that can cause major damage to your home or encourage mold and fungal growth that is hazardous to your health.
- Make sure your unit is clean and free of dirt and debris that can jam the unit, cause the coil to be less efficient, or increase refrigerant pressure causing your power bill to go through the roof.
- Check electrical components to ensure they are properly attached and have not been chewed or damaged by vermin.
- Examine the circuit board. A damp environment can damage in subtle ways not always seen by the naked eye.
- Check for aged parts that have cracked or loosened causing damage and in turn affecting the performance of the unit.
- And More!
Remember, some preventative maintenance is easy to do yourself, like changing your filters regularly. However, it is safer to let certified professions (like our team at RupCoe) look into the mechanical components in order to maintain efficiency. Keep in mind you should have your unit inspected a minimum of once a year.