Even if you fancy yourself a bit of a handyman around the house, there is so much about plumbing that needs the advice and consultation of an expert.
Calling Your Plumber NJ
Plumbing emergencies do not wait until it is convenient for you. They do not keep business hours to suit you. The point of hiring a licensed professional is to make sure that you have the best service when YOU need it.
- While it is convenient to have an emergency plumber in NJ on call, it is also important to be able to stop problems before they turn into emergencies and this is the key to prevent any further trouble.
- While it is impossible to predict when you will have a leak, burst pipe or a backed up toilet, there are services from your plumber that will allow you to detect when small issues are about to become big problems.
Early Leak Detection
If you are a home owner, keeping your household expenses to a minimum is one of your priorities. There are a number of checks that you can do yourself to make sure that you are not leaking water and money down the wrong drain.
- Leak detection can save you thousands of dollars a year in energy bills as well as making sure that you are finding the problems before you wake up in a foot of water.
- Small drips can add up to wasted money and a lot of repairs if you do not pay attention to them.
- Making a regular check of all of your pipes, especially the ones under the sink and basin are vital.
But what about the 90% of your pipes that are hidden from view?
- There is a special leak detector that we use designed to listen to the sound of the drips.
- Much like an echo sounder, it listens to the sound of water being forced out of a pipe.
- With this sort of equipment, we are able to detect drips over a large area and underground pipes.
Why Leak Detection Is Important
If you feel that you are paying too much every month for your water bill, then you may have an undetected leak. Preventative plumbing is the best way to avoid this. Call us at (732) 491-8303 for all your repairs and service calls.