Your HVAC systems constitute a large portion of your energy consumption every month. Experts suggest doing a portion of your regular maintenance at home and calling in a reliable professional, like Rupcoe Plumbing and Heating, if you notice specific issues.
Plumbing Contractors NJ And HVAC Systems
- To avoid having to call for service every month, you can easily check your air filter yourself. If it looks dirty the best you can do is to change it.
- Most air filters can be changed every three months, but during heavy use months you may have to change it every 30 days. If your air filter is clogging too fast call us to do a diagnostic test immediately.
- If you have a slightly older HVAC system in your home and you suspect you’re losing power or using too much power, then you may have to check the seals of your ductwork.
- We will be able to perform a maintenance check that includes all of your duct work and minor repairs could save you hundreds of dollars in heating bills.
- When checking your duct work start in the attic, basement and garage areas. These come under the most strain and can cause the most problems.
- We use the highest quality duct sealant and then enclose the duct work with an insulation material to save you even more money during the cold winters and extremely hot summers in this region.
HVAC Systems – Repair or Replace?
- These to do not last forever. You will eventually have to replace your unit if it is not economically viable to repair it.
- You can ask us for a quotation which includes the repair and replacement of any pipes. You can have a brand new system installed, but if your pipes and duct seals are worn you won’t be saving any money at all.
- We are fully qualified to work on these units and offer a guarantee on workmanship and materials.
- Getting newer models though could be the solution to you high utility bills. They do not use as much power as the older units to get the same effect in your home. They are more compact, easier to install and above all easier to maintain by yourself.
We use a range of energy efficient HVAC products & plumbing supplies in NJ that are guaranteed to save you money and keep you comfortable. Contact us today to get a quote at (732) 491-8303.