Spring is officially here and warmer temperatures are on the horizon! The warmer weather may encourage you to open your windows, get out of the house more, or start your garden. But the spring season is also the perfect time to make sure you’re prepared for what’s ahead... summer!
Spring is the best time to have your air conditioning unit inspected and your system tuned up. Like spring cleaning any other area of your home, maintaining your AC now will clean out the dust and build-up from lying dormant all winter and will give you a fresh, clean start for the summer season, when most air conditioners work overtime. Having your system checked now will give you peace of mind, and will help you avoid having to wait during the busy summer season when AC installation and repairs are on the rise.
Want to know what your neighbors think about our service! Check out our reviews page to read our testimonials!
AC Tune-Ups Can Keep Your System Running Smoothly
- Saves money - A clean system runs more efficiently, saving you money on your utility bill. Tune ups also help to keep your unit from overheating, which in turn prevents costly repairs.
- Cleaner air - Replacing the filters and cleaning out dust and build up from the unit produces cleaner air inside your home.
- Lengthens unit life - Maintaining your air conditioner properly means it will break down less and may actually extend the life of your unit.
The most effective tune ups— the ones that have the most potential to improve the efficiency of your unit and save you money— are done by professionals and are comprehensive inspections. Look for an inspection that provides you more than just a new filter. Comprehensive tune ups include:
- Cleaning the coils and lines
- Cleaning and lubricating system parts
- Checking and replacing fluids
- Testing the thermostat
- New filter
- Inspection for rust or corrosion
- Checking system safety controls
- Performing a unit test and providing results
Making sure your cooling system is in proper working order this spring will provide a huge payoff this summer. You’ll experience a cooler home, lower bills, and less hassle. Take care of this issue before it becomes a problem.
Is your AC leaking or not blowing cold air? Check out our coupons page for a special deal.