Tankless water heaters are a big technological leap forward from traditional water heaters. They’re compact and eco-friendly machines which perform the same function while significantly reducing water and energy consumption. These modern devices deliver the same comfort and convenience while saving homeowners money on their water bill.
The experts at RupCoe Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning offer tankless water heater repair and tankless water heater installation services to homes in the South Plainfield, NJ area. Let us set you up with one of these modern units so you can enjoy the benefits they have to offer.
If you’re interested in saving cash on your next service call, take a look at the deals we’re offering on our coupons page.
Benefits of Going Tankless
Tankless water heaters are a worthwhile investment that will make your life easier! Here are just a few of the benefits:
Tankless Water Heaters Save Money
- Most tankless units are eligible for a federal tax rebate of $300.
- Tankless units eliminate the possibility of damage from flooding due to a ruptured tank.
- Tankless water heaters last an average of 5-10 years longer than tank heaters. The longer lifetime of tankless models means homeowners incur less expense repairing and replacing the water heater.
- Tankless units only heat water when you need it, so homeowners can save large amounts of money on their utility bills compared to a standard water heater. Energy Star estimates that average-sized families can save $1,700 over the life of the unit. Larger families may save even more. Conservative estimates put monthly utility savings at 20% and manufacturers tout 40% savings for some models.
Tankless Water Heaters Are More Efficient
- Tankless heaters heat water more efficiently, providing hot water without standby heat loss.
- Tankless water heaters never run out of hot water, putting an end to organizing cooking, laundry, and showering around how much hot water is in the tank.
- Tankless models only require enough power to heat the amount of water needed at any given moment, meaning they use less energy, which translates to utility savings.
Tankless Water Heaters Are Convenient
- Tankless heaters provide continuous hot water, so gone are the days of the hot water running out mid-shower.
- Tankless units are smaller and take up less space than traditional tank models.
- Tankless water heaters can be installed on walls, in garages, or outdoors using an anti-freeze kit.
Tankless Water Heaters Are Environmentally Conscious
- Tankless Water Heaters use less energy by only heating the amount of water necessary at that time.
- Electric models do not produce greenhouse gases.
Call Us for Tankless Water Heater Replacement
Do you suspect your current water heater might need to be replaced soon? There are ways you can tell if it’s approaching the end of its life cycle. Here are several signs which may indicate your device is in decline and it may be time to consider getting a tankless water heater:
- The unit is between 10 and 15 years old
- It needs to be repaired often to remain operational
- There’s clear physical damage of the device
- High utility costs, indicating a drop in efficiency
As with many household devices, water heaters become more expensive to maintain as they get older. Drops in efficiency raise utility costs and frequent repairs can be expensive. If you feel the price of keeping your old unit may be getting out of hand, it’s probably time to think about tankless water heater replacement.
Come see what your neighbors have to say about our services by reading through our customer reviews page.